When an electrical problem tries to ruin your day, you need an experienced and certified electrician who can help diagnose and repair the problem at a moment’s notice. From loss of power to sparks and strange odors, Service Patriots will arrive ASAP to fix your emergency electrical issue and provide you with peace of mind. Even seemingly insignificant electrical problems can pose a serious threat if ignored. Using our expert knowledge, we will work with you until your home’s electrical systems are safe and ready for daily use again. If you are experiencing any kind of issue with your home’s electricity, give Service Patriots a call and we’ll get it done the right way, right away.
Prioritizing Clean and Convenient Energy
Our electrical services team understands that in this day and age, efficiency and clean energy are big priorities for our customers. That’s why we prioritize solutions that help you save energy, money, and the environment. Whether that means supporting your decision to drive an electric vehicle, helping you switch to more energy-efficient lighting, or offering cutting-edge electrification solutions through our partnership with Qmerit, we think outside the box to make it easy for our customers to go green at their own pace, in a way that works for them.
General Safety Tips
- Become familiar with your circuit breaker.
- Make it a priority to repair or replace faulty electrical equipment.
- Unplug appliances before performing any sort of repairs or maintenance.
- Keep a fire extinguisher and fire blanket in a location that is easy to access.
- Make sure there are working smoke alarms on each floor of your home.
- Check extension cords and other appliances for visible damage before usage.
- Inspect electrical tools and equipment regularly.
- Remove cables from high-traffic areas.
- Use rated extension cords and check for proper wattage.Provide children with the knowledge of basic electrical safety.
- Use plug covers on all accessible power outlets.
- Keep electrical appliances out of reach of children.
- Keep electrical appliances away from water.
- When in doubt, contact a certified electrician from Service Patriots to remove, install or fix electrical components.
Why Choose Service Patriots?
Our team at Service Patriots is family owned, meaning excellent customer service is our top priority. We will go above and beyond to make you and your home happy. We provide free estimates, and will be able to help with any electrical issue you may come across. Our service area includes Northern Oregon and Southern Washington. We can get an electrician to fix the issue before you know it!
Contact us and join thousands of residents in Southern Washington and Northern Oregon who have peace of mind with their heating system.