Quality Work Guaranteed
What Sets Us Apart
Unlike our competitors, we carry high-end, innovative Lennox products to get your HVAC system functioning more reliably and efficiently. A leader in the industry, Lennox provides some of the best equipment in heating and cooling. Our expert staff, combined with this high-technology equipment, yields results you can count on.
How do you know someone is qualified to work on your heating unit?
To provide our customers with superior heating service, we’ve gone through important training to earn the following certifications:
- Dave Lennox Premier Dealer: This certification keeps us accountable for our quality of work and customer service. In addition to partnering with Lennox to provide high-quality equipment, we’ve been trained as a premier dealer and are constantly evaluated to ensure we’re providing excellent customer service. We maintain this status by taking part in an independent Customer Review program. This invites customers to supply candid responses about their experience with us and helps us identify room for improvement.
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE): This is the top certification in the heating and cooling industry. Technicians with NATE certification have demonstrated expert ability in the installation, maintenance, and service of HVAC products. They have achieved continued recognition in specialties like heat pumps, gas heating, and as an efficiency analyst.
Our Heating Services
- Repair: Regardless of brand, our team can fix your HVAC system.
- Routine Service: Heating systems should be serviced at least once a year; ideally, the furnace is checked in the fall and the cooling is serviced in the spring.
- Installation: Not only will we put in the equipment, we’ll help show you how to use it.
- Replacement: Our team can help you decide if it’s time to replace your system. If so, we can guide you through the process of purchasing a new one.
- Management: We’ll maintain the function of your system to bring you peace of mind that it’ll be ready when you need it.
How to Prepare Your Heating System for Winter
Schedule an Annual Inspection
Test the Thermostat
Identify and Seal Leaks
Get in Touch
Whether you need major repair or simply have a question about your HVAC system, Service Patriots aims to provide an outstanding customer experience. In addition to expertise, knowledge, and skill, our team brings honesty, integrity, and reliability to every project. We service residential properties and offer free quotes for new HVAC equipment installation.
Make sure your building is ready for the winter months. Visit our website to ask us a question or schedule an appointment online.